Pearsall Primary School
Excellence Every Day
Our school vision is reflected in every aspect of day to day management and operations of our school.
We aim for each and every student to be a leader in charge of their academic achievements, behaviour and emotional wellbeing.
The use of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People drives the opportunity for student leadership and is learnt in and out of classrooms.
Note – Term 2 Commences For Students – Wednesday 27th April
2022 Kindergarten Enrolments
Kindy Applications for 2022 will be opening on Tuesday 20th April 2021.
If you live in the Pearsall catchment area and need to enroll your child into Kindy for 2022, the following information needs to be supplied in full, when lodging your application for enrolment:
- Application for Enrolment Form
- Copy of your Child’s Birth Certificate
- Current copy of your Child’s immunisation records (AIR), less than 2 months old, downloaded from the MyGov website.
- Copy of a current Utility/Service bill showing your current address
- VISA information (if applicable)
- Family Court orders (if applicable)
We strongly suggest that families living out of our catchment area, who are lodging an expression of interest, enroll at their local school as well, as places are not guaranteed.